Friday, June 06, 2008

HAVE YOU SENT YOUR EMAILS YET?

I have just completed my emails to the Indiana Legislators. Yep I got them done this morning. It only takes a short time. Next I will work on the legislators for Texas today. In the middle of sending all these emails, I am also writing posts to keep everyone updated on the Adoptee Rights protest. We are all working fast and furious to get this protest completed and ready to rock for all of us.

What can you do to help out? You can write your legislators weekly on every Friday to help us. You can join us in New Orleans. You can also still donate. In fact, I just donated yesterday to help continue the protest going.

So join us in this fight for adoptee rights. Lets get this going for all of us. Adoptees, natural parents and adoptive parents. Its for the good of all of us. It helps keep adoption agencies honest.

Rock on folks Rock on.

No comments: