Monday, September 08, 2008

OH THIS IS BEYONG THE NORMAL BS.

I am not a fan of the Republicans. God I hope that the Palins never read what I just read by an LDS blogger. This kind of thinking is why Mitt Romney did not get picked as the Vice President.
I know better than to stay up late. I know better. I have never been so repulsed in my life. I honestly believe that the LDS religion is a cult. I think its harmful to mothers and children. They may be good people but they have horrid beliefs. If there is anything that I can say about Sarah Palin and her family, she is keeping her child. As that should be. That is what GOD wanted and intended.

I quote from this idiot's blog.

"he recent selection of Governor Sarah Palin as the Republican Vice Presidential nominee and the subsequent revelation that her daughter, Bristol, is pregnant shows how deceptive Satan is and how he is trying to destroy the traditional family. Following the principles of Good, Better, and Best taught by Elder Dallin H. Oaks, I would argue that it is good Bristol has decided to keep her baby, marry the father, and raise the child herself, but that it would be better to give the child up for adoption. Of course, the best option would have been to practice abstinence."

Talk about a judgemental jerk.

1 comment:

The Improper Adoptee said...

A SATANIC cult...
I really think it is time to make some of these "Christian" denomations ILLEGAL.