Thursday, December 18, 2008

END OF YEAR TRANSITION

It is hard to believe that this year is almost at a close. Hubby and I got into a fight over the election. I got booted to the livingroom. Actually that has helped my creativity quite a bit. Soon my huge rod iron and drift wood entertainment center will be shifted into here as well. Yes my hubby's leather stuff has picked up that much. He is building several pairs of leggins and several saddles. My living room is looking quite nice. It is the first time in four years that it has looked lived in. My girls had control over it for the last four years. So it is cleaned up with my remodeled futon couch. We got rid of the old sectional. We paid fifty dollars for it. We have used it for the last five years. I say we got our money's worth with it. Hubby wants to get himself a smaller television set. We get the big one in here. We will move my old JVC television into our bedroom. We finally have a spot to put up our Christmas tree. I have a living room that looks like a living room. Now I just got to get that coffee table refinished the way I want it. Alas another big effort.

No comments: