Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SEEING THE WORLD AS IT IS

I have to wear glasses or contacts. Just a visit to the optometrist is a 100 dollar plus cost. Glasses at the various places in town is a huge expense. Personally I have gone back to wearing glasses because I can take them off when I am reading, researching or doing craft work. I can not see my work with them on. Yes I know that I need bifocals but that is an expense that I just can not afford these days. It is easier to just lift my hands to my face to remove those glasses. Next year though I fully expect my doctor to put his foot down with me.

I enjoy writing about Zenni Optical. They are a company that makes their own eyeglasses. They pass those savings on to you, the consumer. Their frames come in many different styles and frames. You have huge choice to choose from. They are all extremely reasonable in their costs. If you enjoy being in the Holiday mood, they even have frames with the Christmas spirit in mind. They even have eye glass frames for the bifocal, single vision, progressive, and even photochromic vision. They also have some great shades. So check out Zenni Optical and get the glasses that you want and need.

Holiday frames

No comments: