Friday, July 11, 2008

ANN PILCHER

They say death comes in threes. I hope so because I don't think this ranch that I live on could take another hit. One of the ranch manager's former secretaries passed away the last day or two. I know that she was always kind to me and my family. She quietly took care of Weldon Hawley and the cowboys for years. I know as a cowboy's wife that I appreciated all of her good works and kindness to all of us living on the ranch. My condolences go out to all that knew and loved her. My heartfelt sympathies goes to her family. Please know that like the others that she is the angel watching and guiding us to further greatness. I know that she walks with Tammy, Susan, and Ricky in peace and grace.

Here is the obituary from the Wichita Falls Times Record.

VERNON — Ann Butler Pilcher, 63, of Vernon died Thursday, July 10, 2008, in Wichita Falls.

Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Sullivan Funeral Home with the Rev. David Fox, officiating. Burial will be in Wilbarger Memorial Park.

Mrs. Pilcher was a retired secretary for W.T. Waggoner Estate.

Survivors include her husband, James Pilcher of the home; two sons, David Pilcher and Mark Pilcher both of Vernon; brother, Stanley Kent Butler of Chillicothe, Texas; and four grandchildren.

Visitation will be from 7 to 8 p.m. today at the funeral home.

Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or the United Samaritan Service of Vernon.


No comments: