Thursday, July 31, 2008

HOTTER THAN HELL

Is it just me? It seems that life is crazy all the way around. Shorty, my favorite horse, has been crankier than a rattle snake. He has been charging, biting, and kicking everything in sight. My cat, Smoky, has been irritable too. The dogs are just plain hiding out. I know that we are going to have a solar eclipse soon. We are the rise with another moon. Two of my sisters are having issues with their kids acting up. Heck mine are too. Is it just the heat? What gives folks? I know that we have been facing 100 degree plus weather here. We have had several fires this year as well.

2 comments:

Eve said...

The kids acting up? Heck, *I* am acting up! Ha ha.

Yes, it's hot. And the kids are acting up. And our cattle are mooning (and moooing hah) around the water tank, moping and standing around as if we're supposed to do something to entertain them. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Yes... hotter than hell. Definitely. Even here in the North. No fires here though. Mostly, we've been getting a LOT of rain. Which is strange for this time of year... I think it's going to be a hard winter as well.