Wednesday, August 06, 2008

GETTING READY

Its the time of the year. Its the Wichita Falls Ranch Roundup. My hubby and I are competing as always. I was hoping to take a back seat this time. Just my luck, they switched the crafts stuff all the heck up. I am in my own category. Hubby is working with one of the other guys on the ranch. I am making a swedish weave blanket and a couple of crochet blankets as well. One of the blankets as always will be donated to the North Texas Rehab Center. I have been doing this for the last two years. I really wasn't wanting to be that out there but with the ranch manager, I guess I don't have a choice. He bought the first afghan and pillow that I ever made for one of these competitions. This is the only time of the year where I feel like I am pulling my hair out of my head.

Meanwhile back to the local adoption stories.

No comments: