Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GOT A CHRISTMAS WISH?

Everyone has got a Christmas wish. I know what mine is. I wish that I could access my own original birth certificate. It is mine and I want it. I know that I will not receive it at the earliest until next year. It could take years for me to get it. However, that is not what this is about. This is about granting a grandmother's wish with a delightful picture with Santa Claus. This is about putting a cute picture of your daughter or son with Santa. So do you have a wish? Would you like to put into a picture with Santa Claus without having to visit the nearest mall?

got a wish

Cieva has a special website just for Christmas wishes. They can help you take that corny picture of you and your family and turn into a great picture with Santa. They can help your wishes for your family come true. They can put a Christmas wish onto your Christmas list for your parents and the rest of your family. They can help you create a beautiful Christmas digital picture to pass onto your family. It is a treasure that will last years and years. So do you got a wish? If you do, check out the sitonsantaslap.com



Post?slot_id=28973&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: