Tuesday, December 30, 2008

VITAMINS, HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS AND YOUR HEALTH

I do vitamins and herbal supplements daily. From a multi vitamin to Valerian Root, I take them. They keep colds, aches, pains, and other issues at arm's length. We no longer have health insurance. These supplements actually do help. They do not leave harmful residual drugs in your system. That is what I like the most about them. They help me feel better and perform better than using drugs. So many times drugs have nasty side effects.

Beta Glucan

Beta Glucan is a new herbal supplement that accentuates the antibiotics and other medications that a person might take for the common cold. This actually looks interesting to me. I have cystic acne. I remember taking Accutane and antibiotics for it when I was in the army. I was on a constant regiment of antibiotics. I hated it. The Accutane dried up every mucous membrane in my body. I remember practicing marching and hearing my knee pop loudly. I would not wish that treatment on any human being including my worst enemy.

I now take Golden Seal for it. It actually works for me. It has cleared it up considerably. This Beta Glucan sounds like that it could increase the potency of the Golden Seal. If you get colds regularly, you might want to check out Beta Glucan.

No comments: