Friday, December 30, 2005

Waivers of Confidentiality

Well I took another big step in my search. I mailed all of the waivers of confidentiality to all the agencies involved in my adoption. I received form letters from the AdoptionLatte group when I first joined the group. I believe I have a link to that group. It is a good group that helps everyone find the reunion that they seek. They give additional ways of searching out the information.

The funny thing about all of this is that the Coleman agency is probably the one group that will actually help me find my birth family. The government agencies involved don't seem to have the time to help or the desire to help. They don't realize the hurt and pain that all of us have gone through in our lives. They already have what they want in their lives. They already know who they are.

That is why we must make our legislators realize that we are constituents as well. That we will write and write until the laws in this country are fair to everyone involved in this process.

No comments: