Monday, April 24, 2006

HELPING OTHERS SEARCH

I was reading emails today. I responded to a couple of them. One email I thought would be an easy one for the birthparent searching. The records are open for adoptees searching but not for birthparents. I freaked out over that one. It is so wrong. The records should be open for all adoption members. I know this woman has searched high and low but still has no results. I figured that I would give it a try. This woman isn't even allowed non identifying information. These laws really need to be changed. Its not fair for all those involved.

Another group of emails that I received involved an adoptee that went berzerk. Please realize that this is not the norm. Most adoptees just want the answers to their birth. If people would own up to their part in the lies, then I don't think we would have the problems that we do. This man stalked his birthmother. I hear that he is in jail but it sounds like he needs to be in a mental institution. I hear he is being beaten up by other inmates who he harasses with his story.

No comments: