Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TWIDDLING MY THUMBS

Okay I am sitting here reading over my posts. I keep checking Payperpost to see if there are any advertisers. I have read all the blogs out. My kids are working on the homeschooling stuff right now.

We have the Santa Rosa Ranch Roundup this week. Weather is coming in. I don't know if we are going to be able to go because of the weather. Part of me doesn't want to go and part of me does because I want to see everyone. I don't get to socialize with humans that often. Its usually the kids, hubby, the dogs, the cats and the horses. I want to take pics of my daughters on horseback to send to friends and family.

ABC did another story on Guatemala adoptions. Of course the adoptive parents are up in arms about it. How many cases does it take for these adopters to realize that there are issues in Guatemala? Is their need to adopt so great that these cases get ignored? Read Baby Love Child to get the details on this story. I am getting sick of writing about the entitlement of adopters. They don't want to take ownership of their culpability in the adoption industry. Its their demand for a child that is motivating the industry to unscrupulous actions. Soon the federal government will step in and will be forced to regulate the industry. Its time for the adoption industry to make itself transparent. We can no longer ignore these situations.

No comments: