Friday, August 22, 2008

SCAREDY CAT ANONYMOUS PEOPLE

Someone left a comment anonymously. I am going to pick it apart. Bit by Bit.

You didnt read the article correctly, they are still allowed to facilitate new adoptions.

"A Child's Waiting cannot take custody of any new children, state officials announced today. The agency is permitted to complete the 24 adoptions involving children in its care now and can continue operating as a private noncustodial agency assisting with adoptions and doing administrative work. "

They are not able to take custody of any children, except for the 24 already in their custody. They are still able to procede with new adoptions as a non-custodial agency!

So they can't take custody of any children. They are still allowed to facilitate new adoptions. Lets really look at that. I don't think the article covered it all correctly. Let us just say that the state of Ohio is helping them get out of the business. There is not an adoptive parent or a natural parent that would want to do business with them ever again.

They first have to replace all of their staff. The directors/owners, Chrissy Kolarik, Jennifer Marando, and Todd Kolarik, are forbidden from being involved in the daily business of the adoption agency for the next FOUR YEARS. They can't profit from the agency in any form or fashion. They can maintain their financial interest in the agency but they can not receive funds from the agency in any form or fashion for the next four years. These three folks and every family of theirs can not practice adoption at any adoption agency in the state of Ohio. They can not refer any child, natural parent or adoptive parent in which they have family or friends. I guess this shuts down Building Blocks as well. The board of directors must also be completely replaced with all new individuals in which they are NOT connected. They have to report monthly on the twenty something pending adoptions. If they are not completed by June 13, 2009, they have to transfer them to other agencies. I am honestly surprised that Todd Kolarik hasn't been disbarred yet. There isn't a social worker in the state of Ohio that would want to work for this agency. They would be too afraid of losing their license permanently. There isn't an attorney that would associate with this agency because of the too many legal problems that they are involved in. This agency must pay the state of Ohio back all of the monies that were issued as payment for foster care. This agency must also pay all of the foster parents that did not get paid. Nope I think they are going out of business. They have been severely humiliated.

This agency had seventy something complaints against it. Why in God's green earth would anyone want to do business with them? The state of Ohio has done everything but shut them down.

HEY ANYONE WANTING TO HELP STEPHANIE CONTINUE HER FIGHT TO GET HER CHILD BACK? PLEASE DONATE AT THIS WEBSITE. WE CAN RAISE THE $4,000 SHE NEEDS TO WIN THIS BATTLE.

http://sendevelynhome.com/default.aspx

LETS FIGHT TO BRING THIS CHILD HOME TO HER MOTHER.


3 comments:

The Improper Adoptee said...

Amy, please forgive me but I can't find the comment I made before about the Yahoo answers and your response to it-so since I am short on time, and can't look for it, I wanted to say, that yes, I would like to read what I asked you about. I realize it will be grueling, but hence is the war we are in. And war is never pretty.....so could you please reply with the link-thankyou hun.

Amyadoptee said...

http://amyadoptee.blogspot.com/2008/03/lds-another-baby-theft.html is the blog post that I was telling you about.

http://amyadoptee.blogspot.com/2008/08/commonwealth-adoptions-international.html but I think this is an agency crone replying on this one. You know how it is. Cut down the adoptee voice. Try to discredit it. But you and I both know that is no longer working.

By the way Little Girl Lost has become one of my all time favorite life time movies.

The Improper Adoptee said...

Thank you Amy for the links. I am so glad you watched the movie, and thank you for mentioning it in your blog-I am glad Luz's story was made into a film, because it is amazing and so is she. As sad as I am about all this Adoption stuff, and the oppression we all suffer, I am just as glad that Delimar is with her real family. It's refreshing to hear something worked out, and see a happy ending. Despite all my personal pain, seeing them all together at the end of this film, made me smile. This movie should be in everyone's library.