Monday, September 29, 2008

ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR

Every fall without fail is sports season in my household. I spend the majority of the year watching Nascar with hubby. Yes he is the consummate Dale Jr. fan. I admit too. I love Dale Jr. He is a such a cutie. I would love to put up sports vids about him. I am also a Brett Favre fan when he was with the Green Bay Packers. Being a Packer fan goes back to my father. He was raised in Appleton Wisconsin. I live unfortunately in splintered household. My hubby is a die hard Cowboys fan.

There is a new website called SportsVids.com. It allows you to upload all of your favorite sports videos and sports clips. They have not gotten a NASCAR section yet. I wish they did. My favorite video would of course be of Kyle Busch crashing. Sorry I don't Kyle Busch at all. He is a little snot head. It is just like you tube but for online sports videos only.

SportsVids

Here is a Twins blooper sports video. Thank Goodness he was wearing a helmut.


Twins Blooper - Click here for more sports videos

I was raised watching gymnastics, football, and boxing. Here are a few of those types of sports vid. The first one is of Derek Jeter.


Derek Jeter - Click here for more sports videos

This particular sports video is about the football game with Oklahoma and Texas A & M. So it was interesting. I remember watching the game. I lived in Oklahoma. Keep in mind I am a born again Texan.


2002 Oklahoma vs. Texas A&M - Click here for more sports videos

Here is a sports video of a young girl, Malerie Dozier. She is very talented in her skills for gymnastics. Maybe she will be one of the next Olympic hopefuls.


Malerie Dozier - Beam Routine 09-07-08 - Click here for more sports videos

With tribute to my parents who love Notre Dame, here is an awesome video with that college playing against Michigan.


1989 #1 Notre Dame vs. #2 Michigan - Click here for more sports videos

SportsVids.com is the place to download and upload all of your current and favorite sports videos in the world. They are currently having a contest on their website. You can find the contest rules here. Somebody anybody upload some Nascar Videos.

Post?slot_id=21426&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: