Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LOL CATS

I love LOLcats. Just love them. I wish I knew where they get them. They could come out to my place and spend hours taking pictures. Between the horses, cats, dogs, roadrunners, and barn owls, they could fill it up for days. I have never seen a horse sit so calmly with something crawling on his back.

cat
more animals

Recently one of our cats had kittens. Well her name is Crue. Her sister is named Motley. Thank my high school buddies for that. Well Crue had four kittens, two males and two females. We named them of course after the band. Well Vince is a silver kitten with a dark gray undercoat. He has these gorgeous gray eyes to match. He will crawl up all of us like we are tree. He perches himself on our shoulders. Today, he decided that he too wanted to be an LOL cat. He got onto my hubby's laptop computer and began studying the screen. His paws were pushing the buttons typing away. I tried to get a good picture but I couldn't. The picture below describes it best.

cat
more animals

No comments: