- Does religion play a part in politics?
- Do we really want sex controlled by the government?
- How do we as a society reduce abortions?
- Are we ready to change the definition of abortion to include contraception?
- How important is having a president with military experience?
- How do you feel about businesses sending their companies overseas for cheaper labor?
- Do these same companies deserve tax breaks or corporate welfare?
- What do you think we should do about the energy crisis?
- What about welfare? If we are willing to ban abortion, are we willing to support mothers in raising their own children? Do we really want to go back to forcing women to relinquish their children?
- How about a decent living wage for the workers of America?
- What about health care for all Americans?
Friday, September 05, 2008
QUESTIONS PLAGUING MY MIND
I have questions in my mind that have been bothering me. With both of the political conventions done with, how closer are any of us to making a decision? Some of us are die hard liberals and conservatives. The definitions of the political parties are now changing as each day goes forward. My questions are the following: