Monday, January 05, 2009

FUN SITES TO HELP HOMESCHOOL

Did I mention that I am a homeschool mom? I am always always on the lookout for cool things for my girls to do. Since my budget is tight, I look for inexpensive ways to find cheap but effective tools to help my daughters with their learning and their educational skills. History and Science are the toughest courses to teach. It is a constant battle to find interesting things that we can use at home.

I found something interesting. Brightstorm! It is an educational site that your middle school and high school age children can use to help with writing, SAT scores, and other courses. I am always on the lookout for the cool and exciting because I have a daughter heading into that age group. You can sign up for a free account as well in which you get one free video to view.

Brightstorm

They actually have videos that are aimed at teaching students to write, study history, prepare for colledge entrance exams, and many other courses. Ooh boy is this a collection that I am going to bookmark and come back to. It is set up as a video classroom from your computer. It is a really neat site. They come with worksheets. You can get a one year course for $49.00. Oh I like this site. I can up with supporting worksheets to help my daughters learn. Even if your child needs tutor help, Brightstorm! can really help you. If you are homeschooling, this is another way to help you teach your children. Check out Brightstorm!

Post?slot_id=30416&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: