Monday, January 15, 2007

OKAY A NEW BLOG FOR ME.

I have taken a big step. I was originally going to move my blog to wordpress.com. Well because I have changed to the new beta Blogger, I can't. So I went ahead and started another blog about adoption. For the time being, I will be republishing some of my older stuff. I need to work on the myspace blog as well. I have been gathering new blogs to add, new adoption sites, as we are beginning to get quite a few, new forums, and so forth.

My blog at wordpress is called the same thing as this one. Adoption and its Triad. The blog address http://amyadoptee.wordpress.com/. So comment, visit, leave me your blog to add to my blog roll there. This one will always be my first baby. It will always have the personal stuff on it. Adoption and its triad II will be more political, more action alert, and motivating.

No comments: