Sunday, January 27, 2008

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU KNEW THAT THE ADOPTION AGENCIES USED THESE TACTICS?

Recently a story from Canada has emerged about an adoptee filing a lawsuit against the adoption agency, the hospital and her adoptive parents for her illegal adoption. I wonder what effect this will have on the United States. Now Canadian adoptees are coming out of the woodwork in this article.

Here is an adoptive family trying to keep their ADULT adoptee in the dark about his/her adoption. This is very very sick. Shame on this family.

How many American adoptees have faced this issue? I know I did. The only people I would sue would be the adoption agency itself. They knew that my father wanted me. They intentionally violated his rights. I know of another mother whose mother went back to the agency to get her child was told to get on with her life. The agency was my own. How many stories does it take to make the legislators stand up and take a stand?

No comments: