Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OKAY WHO LET LOOSE THE IDIOTS?

Seriously who let them out of their cages? I am an adoptee. Trust me I have more right to say my opinion on abortion than the common folk. Why because I am adopted. These folks use adoption as the cure all for abortion. Sorry it isn't. Fix the economy and then we will talk about it. Make comprehensive sex education mandatory. Provide contraception to even the poorest of folks. Provide real jobs for women. Make men pay child support if they helped father a child. It doesn't matter if they did not want a child. They made the choice to have sex. They need to step up and be responsible. Why not solve the issues causing abortions to increase instead of causing more death?

Here is the comment:

Rev. Donald Spitz has left a new comment on your post "WHAT EXACTLY DOES HOMESCHOOLING HAVE TO DO WITH AB...":

Any coward who supports abortion has the blood of babies on their hands.

SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life. http://www.armyofgod.com

So I have the worst of the nuts out there. Weren't you guys booted out of Right to Life as being too extreme? Didn't the Catholics too agree that this was too extreme? Hmmm well lets look into the information that you gave me with your comment. I think if I said that prayer that God might send me to hell. My God teaches me compassion. Jesus told me not to judge other folks no matter what their circumstances are. Nope I do not think that I will say that prayer. I do not want to go to hell. You are acting like the Pharisees in the bible.

I checked into Guidestar.org about The Army of God website. I found three listings.

The first Army of God is out of North Dakota. That organization did not make any money because their income was less than $25,000 on their last tax return. Yep I do look into the tax side of these issues.

The Army of God Church in Christ,MD and Army of God, LA are of course a churches and you can't see what a church makes. However if these churches are involved in Politics, that is against the law. Inciting violence from a church pulpet is not lawful.

Their website is a horror story of hate towards women and gays. I do not even want introducing that website to my daughters. They have already asked questions about it, wondering why I am even looking at it.

Rev. Donald Spitz, you have quite a write up on you with Wikipedia. I quote:

"Spitz raised controversy in 2001 when he stated that he supported a failed anthrax attack on several Doctor's clinics [1] In response to the 1998 shooting death of abortion doctor Barnett Slepian, Spitz said: "What would I say to the family of Slepian? They live in a $500,000 house that was paid for with blood money - the blood of those babies that Barnett Slepian murdered... He knew what he was doing, he was murdering children. That's too bad if he was killed in front of his family."

Excuse me but when did God put you in charge? Seriously! When!

Here is an article out of the Southern Poverty Law Center:

"The Rev. Donald Spitz has never been a pleasant man. Considered a wild-eyed extremist even among his colleagues on the radical anti-abortion scene, the head of Pro-Life Virginia and long-time principal of the Army of God Web site (www.armyofgod.com) applauds the murderers of physicians, clinic workers and secretaries.

He rails against "filthy faggots" and "lesbos." Islam is "Satanic," Arabs are "Rag-Heads," and Muslims "should not be allowed to live in the United States." New York City is a "sex perverted cesspool" that richly deserved Sept. 11."

The rest of the article does reflect that you are indeed a racist and a sexist. You do not have a congregation at all. You encourage violence against the men and women of this country. Planned Parenthood does not only abortions but other medical services. The yearly pap smear for a woman. Pregnancy tests. Ultrasounds and other services including prenatal care for the poor woman. Services that would prevent miscarriages. If Colorado Right to Life as their way, a woman's womb would become a crime scene investigation. Women would not have the right to make informed health decisions over her own body. A woman could be forced to have a procedure that she doesn't feel is right for her body or her child.

I find it also interesting that you are so called pro life when in fact you are not. You willingly cheered when a police officer lost his life. When a nurse was seriously injured. All life should be precious. Both the born and the unborn. This will be the last time you comment on my blog. I will moderate the rest of them. Go back to your little rock. Stay there.



No comments: